Our client is an innovative and expanding midsize internet company
, one of the most long-serving providers in its field of business worldwide. Our client´s success is based upon a long tradition of business integrity and customer-oriented approach. Due to the company’s continued growth, we are looking for Softwareengineers to strengthen the team in the headquarter in the City of Salzburg.
- Design, development and implementation of new web-based software applications together with a project team
- Collaborate with the team on specification, requirements, architecture, design, toolset and technology stack
- Improvement of design und framework
- Interface design and implementation
- Degree in software development or IT-Engineering (e.g. University, FH, HTL ... )
- Minimum two years experience as a software developer with Microsoft Technologies
- Deep knowledge in programming with C#.Net/ASP.Net/MVC
- Experience in databases (e.g. SQL, Oracle)
- Knowledge in developing Microsoft frameworks and in using development tools
- Fluent English oral and written; German would be a plus
- A permanent position in a successful company with low staff fluctuation rate and long-term job tenure of the employees
- Good working atmosphere in a multicultural environment with colleagues from more than 30 nations
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- An attractive salary depending on your qualification and working experience (junior or senior) between € 38.000 and € 75.000 gross p. a.
- Flexible working time
- English used as company language
- Support in getting a working permit and finding an accommodation
We are looking forward to receiving your application with photo and your actual salary expectations to email@example.com. Any questions? Do not hesitate to contact us via email or mobile number +43 699 10681080. Skype meeting possible on request. The person in charge, Mr. Harald Hafner, will be glad to answer your questions.