Our client is an innovative and expanding midsize internet company
, one of the most long-serving providers in its field of business worldwide. Our client´s success is based upon a long tradition of business integrity and customer-oriented approach. Due to the company’s continued growth, we are looking for a CRM Architect or Developer to strengthen the team in its headquarter in the City of Salzburg.
- Design, development, implementation and management of MS Dynamics CRM
- Create and implement custom workflows, entities, objects, attributes, etc., within CRM
- Create Web Services, WCF Services
- Develop plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications
- Support enterprise-wide systems and applications
- Implement and troubleshoot programming changes and modifications
- Minimum 2 years experience as MS CRM Developer or MS CRM Architect
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS
- Knowledge in developing Microsoft CRM strategies, best practices and approaches
- Experience with Java Script, C #/.NET, Web Services, WCF Services
- Deep knowledge in databases (preferred MS SQL Server)
- Nice to have: Experience with SharePoint integration with CRM
- Proficient using version control tools such as TFS, GIT
- Fluent English; German would be a plus
- A permanent position in a successful company with low staff fluctuation rate and long-term job tenure of the employees
- Good working atmosphere in a multicultural environment with colleagues from more than 30 nations
- An attractive salary depending on your qualification and working experience between € 50.000 and € 84.000 gross p. a.
- Flexible working time
- Possibility for professional and personal development
- English used as company language
- Support in getting a working permit and finding an accommodation
We are looking forward to receiving your application with photo and your actual salary expectations to email@example.com. Any further queries? Do not hesitate to contact us via email or mobile number +43 664 31116618. Person in charge, Mrs. Ines Schöffmann, will be glad to answer your questions.